- Work with UI/UX designers, business and tech team to ideate, conceptualise and implement UX solutions.
- Conduct research interviews, usability testing, and support research panels. Interpret qualitative and quantitative data, presenting findings as actionable recommendations through user journey maps, empathy maps, and personas.
- Create clean, intuitive and user friendly user interfaces from product requirements and user research insights. Provide ideation and sketch new product ideas.
- Actively contribute to the hands on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, visual design mockups and prototypes.
- Create and manage asset libraries for reusable design and drive UI component creation.
- Partner with engineering to ensure that designs are properly implemented. Communicate design decisions and trade-offs to stakeholders verbally and visually.
- Create layouts, edit videos and graphics for Company Website and other Social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Develop and design layouts, inclusive of copy and images for sales collateral (PDF and PPT), digital ads, onsite promotional materials (banners, printed collateral), etc.
- 2 years or above full-time experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Strong ability to grasp the product vision, product goals and communicate them clearly and regularly to the team.
- Experience in working with web applications,
- Demonstrated track record of getting things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of UX research processes, data analysis, and information architecture. Be a resourceful, motivated, and enthusiastic team player.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with wire framing and prototyping software (Adobe XD, AI, Balsamiq, Figma, Sketch, Proto.io, Invision, UXPin or similar ones
- A Strong portfolio of work demonstrating design thinking, design process, and solutions for web and mobile applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to work collaboratively together with the team.
- A passion for learning as everyday’s a new opportunity to grow and develop your skills UX research and testing experience.
- Have knowledge about HTML, CSS….is a plus
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Performance review twice per year.
- 13th-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- 18 paid days off per year.
- Premium health care insurance (PVI) for employees and family members.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, Tet gift & voucher…).
- Training course sponsors
- Certificate Sponsors
- Happy hours every day with free snacks, fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Special celebration on 8/3, 1/6, 28/6, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Tet…
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, badminton sport, soccer sport, book clubs…).
Projects & team:
- Work with experienced & strong technical veterans (software architects with 10+ years of experience).
- Cutting-edge technologies (big data processing, video streaming, cloud computing).
- Flat structure, simple processes & transparency.
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environment.