- Collaborate with development teams to propose, design & deliver end-to-end technical solutions.
- Develop PoC, prototype for any technical solution required.
- Take ownership of solution design includes documentation, solution diagrams & workflows, architecture design & review activities…
- Ensure solutions meet business goals (short-term or long-term strategy), quality standards through technical sharing, code reviewing, guiding & supporting.
- Contribute into architecture strategy & vision on technology stacks, application framework, platform, and infrastructure.
- Participate in technical discussion of technology roadmap, business solution, solution architecture, tools, development & operation process.
- Work closely with project management on solution development.
- Participate in different development activities (design, implement, deployment, operation…).
Knowledge and experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a software architect for building enterprise systems using cloud native approach.
- Hands-on experience in designing & building large-scale, complex applications using microservice architecture, service mesh technology, containerized services using AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Envoy, Istio,…
- Strong experience in microservice architecture technology stacks (practices, patterns, tools…)
- Solid experience and knowledge of Java ecosystem such as threading, concurrency, web services (SOAP, RESTful, gRPC), Spring framework, JPA,…
- Excellent understanding of software principles, OOAD and design patterns.
- Good understanding of Scrum and Agile.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication in both Vietnamese & English speaking, reading, speaking, and listening.
- Able to work with the “Can-Do” spirit.
- Working experience in Software Testing domains is a plus.
- Have management skill.
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Performance review twice per year.
- 13th-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- 18 paid days off per year.
- Premium health care insurance (PVI) for employees and family members.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, Tet gift & voucher…)
- Happy hours every day with free snacks, fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Special celebration on 8/3, 1/6, 28/6, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Tet…
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, badminton sport, soccer sport, book clubs…).
Projects & team:
- Work alongside highly talented & motivated team members passionate about solving hard, real-world problems with our unique and category defining SaaS platform.
- A place where experienced & strong technical veterans (10+ years of experience) hang around.
- Have a voice and make a tremendous impact on what you’re building from the ground up.
- Learning, sharing, and growing every day.
- Dynamic, friendly & active.
- Working together with others that see the workplace as a second home.
- Act with integrity, be passionate, be bold, be humble, and care & giveback are our core values.