Senior QA Engineer
- Define and develop the testing approach, strategy, and plan in both manual and automation tests
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated)
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers
- 5+ years experience as a test engineer with 2+ years experience in automation testing or equivalent automation skills
- Work with “Can-Do” spirit
- Thorough working knowledge of software testing methodologies, the testing life cycle, and automation testing
- Apply a shift-left, automation-first mindset to the project
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers is a PLUS
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Performance review twice per year.
- 13th-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- 18 paid days off per year.
- Premium health care insurance (PVI) for employees and family members.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, Tet gift & voucher…)
- Happy hours every day with free snacks, fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Special celebration on 8/3, 1/6, 28/6, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Tet…
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, badminton sport, soccer sport, book clubs…).
Projects & team:
- Work with experienced & strong technical veterans (software architects with 10+ years of experience).
- Cutting-edge technologies (big data processing, video streaming, cloud computing).
- Flat structure, simple processes & transparency.
- Act with integrity, be passionate, be bold, be humble, and care & giveback are our core values.