Senior Java Developer
- Develop real-time data streaming processing platforms.
- Develop smart/autonomous retail store systems.
- Participate in the development stage of projects.
- Fulfill tasks assigned by the team leader or project manager.
- Work alongside highly talented & motivated team members passionate about solving hard, real-world problems with our unique and category-defining SaaS platform.
- Work on the latest Microservices, Service Mesh, Big Data, AI/Machine Learning & IoT technologies.
- Delight enterprise customers across multi-billion dollar industries in APAC.
- Have a voice and make a tremendous impact on what you’re building from the ground up.
- Broad background in Computer Science, especially with Data Structures & Algorithm.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Good understanding software principles and design patterns.
- Basic understanding of Scrum and Agile.
- Solid Java experience and knowledge of threading, concurrency, web services (RESTful).
- Good experience with Spring framework (Spring Bean, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring MVC), Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Well versed with Maven, JUnit, Git and other development tools.
- Have experience in Java software development.
- Fair English speaking, reading and writing;
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work with “Can-Do” spirit.
- Experience with NoSQL Database is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Istio, or Envoy is a plus.
- Experience with gRPC is a plus.
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Performance review twice per year.
- 13th-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- 18 paid days off per year.
- Premium health care insurance (PVI) for employees and family members.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, Tet gift & voucher…)
- Happy hours every day with free snacks, fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Special celebration on 8/3, 1/6, 28/6, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Tet…
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, badminton sport, soccer sport, book clubs…).
Projects & team:
- Work with experienced & strong technical veterans (software architects with 10+ years of experience).
- Cutting-edge technologies (big data processing, video streaming, cloud computing).
- Flat structure, simple processes & transparency.
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environment.