Senior IT Recruiter
We are searching for a Senior technical recruiter who will be devoted to finding the best engineers for our development team. You will network with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions. Your main responsibilities will be on Hiring & Onboarding. Besides, you would support various activities within the HR Team such as Engagement & Communication, HR Operations when needed.
Your responsibility includes:
1. HIRING & ONBOARDING:
- Proposed and Implement recruiting plan and recruiting strategy.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to design job descriptions.
- Executed full selection procedures, including screen CV, call interview, assessments, schedule interview, in-person interviews and offers.
- Be active and creative in sourcing on various channels like LinkedIn, professional/social media forums, agencies, career fairs (etc…).
- Develop and maintain Candidate Database, Analyst and Implement weekly/monthly Recruitment reports.
- Facilitate the New Employee onboarding process to ensure they feel welcome, ready, and help them integrate successfully.
- Participate in Employer Branding activities to enhance the company’s presence in the market and attract more talents on various channels.
- Participate in Employee Engagement events.
2. GENERAL SUPPORT FOR HR TEAM:
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of HR policies & processes, HR Data Management.
- Provide support in managing office facilities, procurement for the HR Team, and other administration tasks where needed.
- Provide support in ad-hoc tasks where needed.
- At least 5-years of experience as IT Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Specialist in the IT industry.
- Excellent English in written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- “Can-do” mindset and a good sense of people/emotional intelligence.
- Have experience as a recruiter and sourcer who can effectively engage top talent without leading with the name of an established brand.
- Have A high-performance record and have a wide network in the IT industry.
- Experience in search firms and high tech companies/ headhunt (is a plus).
- Be result-oriented, self-motivated, self-disciplined and open-minded.
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and critical thinking skill.
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Performance review twice per year.
- 13th-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- 18 paid days off per year.
- Premium health care insurance (PVI) for employees and family members.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, Tet gift & voucher…).
- Happy hours every day with free snacks, fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Special celebration on 8/3, 1/6, 28/6, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Tet…
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, badminton sport, soccer sport, book clubs…).
Projects & team:
- Flat structure, simple processes & transparency.
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environment.
Graphic Design Specialist
Senior Devops Engineer
You can still send us your resume. We will let you know when there is a suitable position. Submit Resume