Senior Devops Engineer
- Build and manage the CI/CD infrastructure to support unified automated builds, test and delivery of software products.
- Drive the CI/CD process, adaptation/execution across teams.
- Implement tools and best practices for release, environment, and configuration management to improve build success rates.
- Deploy product releases in different environments.
- Monitor servers for uptime and functionality.
- Maintenance and upgrades on all environments.
- Improve deployment workflows for different products.
- Maintaining and extending our Amazon infrastructure.
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
- Proven experience in agile methodologies, CI/CD, automation tools and frameworks (Terraform, Ansible), cloud technologies (AWS, EKS, K8S), autoscaling, monitoring and testing.
- Ability to script, experience with at least one of: Python, Golang, Bash & Powershell.
- Experience with systems and best practices in IT operations as an always-up, always-available service.
- Knowledge of Application Performance Monitoring/Management Principles.
- Manage and maintain different environments (Production/QA/Development).
- Networking skills.
- Experience with REST protocol.
- Familiar with Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, TeamCity, Git.
- Writing operational documentation and keeping it up to date.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving software faults on cloud environments
- A big plus with these skill sets: ElasticSearch, NodeJS/MongoDB.
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Performance review twice per year.
- 13th-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- 18 paid days off per year.
- Premium health care insurance (PVI) for employees and family members.
- Training Sponsorship and Sponsor Certificate
- Annual health check
- Copay laptop: company 60%
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, Tet gift & voucher…)
- Happy hours every day with free snacks, fruit, coffee and tea.
- Special celebration on 8/3, 1/6, 28/6, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Tet…
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, badminton sport , soccer sport, book clubs…).
- Working Remote opportunity. ….
Projects & team:
- Work with experienced & strong technical veterans (software architects with 10+ years of experience).
- Cutting-edge technologies (big data processing, video streaming, cloud computing).
- Act with integrity, be passionate, be bold, be humble, and care & giveback are our core values.
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environment.