- Research business domain knowledge to come up with adequate business process models.
- Work with other POs/PMs in the product ecosystem to create a roadmap that should be aligned with the general product strategy and other product initiatives.
- Do competitive analysis and market research. Be responsible for product launching and releasing plans.
- Conduct user interviews to understand end-user behaviors to build appropriate requirements.
- Clarify, update, prioritize and manage the product backlog.
- Translate requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Define the quality attributes, wireframes, constraints, and other non-functional requirements if any.
- Work closely with engineers and quality assurance to ensure the team understands the product requirements and the product is delivered at high quality.
- Excellent communication in both Vietnamese & English (write, read, speak and listen).
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner.
- Able to work independently with a “Can-Do” spirit and to manage time effectively.
- Willing to learn new knowledge, get up to speed quickly.
- Solid knowledge of software development processes, especially software requirement analysis.
- Experience in Automation Testing is a BIG PLUS.
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Performance review twice per year.
- 13th-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- 18 paid days off per year.
- Premium health care insurance (PVI) for employees and family members.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, Tet gift & voucher…)
- Happy hours every day with free snacks, fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Special celebration on 8/3, 1/6, 28/6, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Tet…
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, badminton sport, soccer sport, book clubs…).
Projects & team:
- Work with experienced & strong technical veterans (software architects with 10+ years of experience).
- Cutting-edge technologies (big data processing, video streaming, cloud computing).
- Flat structure, simple processes & transparency.
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environment.