Principal Software Engineer
- Understand business needs & collaborate with teams to achieve goals.
- Cooperate with solution architects on system / component architecture from high to low level design.
- Participate in software development stages from requirement understanding, solution developing, to software delivery.
- Take initiative in solution design, implementation, testing and documentation for software components & modules.
- Provide detail solution design which includes flowchart, sequence diagram, class diagram and description.
- Update job knowledge, passionate and stay on the leading edge of software development practices & technologies.
- Provide training & mentoring to software engineers via solution discussing, code reviewing, technical sharing…
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring.
- Work on the latest microservices architecture, service mesh technology on Kubernetes platform.
Knowledge and experience:
- Solid background in computer science, especially with data structures & algorithms.
- At least 4 years of experience in Java ecosystem such as multi-threading, concurrency, web services, libraries & frameworks.
- Proficient in Java development for enterprise & large-scale applications.
- Strong experience in software principles, analysis, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
- Solid experience and knowledge of Java ecosystem such as threading, concurrency, web services (SOAP, RESTful, gRPC), …
- Expertise in Spring Framework, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP / Restful webservice…
- Well-versed with Maven, Gradle, JUnit, Git, and other development tools.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile software development.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication in both Vietnamese & English speaking, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Able to work with the “Can-Do” spirit.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Envoy, gRPC is a plus.
- Experience with Vert.X, Quarkus framework is a plus.
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB) is a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience as Technical Lead is a plus.
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Performance review twice per year.
- 13th-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- 18 paid days off per year.
- Premium health care insurance (PVI) for employees and family members.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, Tet gift & voucher…)
- Happy hours every day with free snacks, fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Special celebration on 8/3, 1/6, 28/6, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Tet…
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, badminton sport, soccer sport, book clubs…).
Projects & team:
- Work alongside highly talented & motivated team members passionate about solving hard, real-world problems with our unique and category defining SaaS platform.
- A place where experienced & strong technical veterans (10+ years of experience) hang around.
- Have a voice and make a tremendous impact on what you’re building from the ground up.
- Act with integrity, be passionate, be bold, be humble, and care & giveback are our core values
- Dynamic, friendly & active. Working together with others that see the workplace as a second home.