Fresher / Junior / Middle Java Developer
- Develop real-time data streaming processing platforms;
- Develop smart/autonomous retail store systems;
- Work on latest Microservices, Service Mesh, Big Data, AI/Machine Learning & IoT technologies;
- Delight enterprise customers across multi-billion dollar industries in APAC;
- Fulfill tasks assigned by team leader or project manager.
- Background in Computer Science, especially with Data Structures & Algorithm;
- Good knowledge of OOP;
- Good understanding software principles and design patterns.
- Basic understanding of Scrum and Agile;
- Java experience and knowledge of threading, concurrency, web services (RESTful);
- Experience with Spring framework (Spring Bean, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring MVC), Spring Boot, Hibernate;
- Well versed with Maven, JUnit, Git and other development tools;
- Have experience in Java software development;
- Fair English reading and writing;
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work with “Can-Do” spirit.
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Performance review twice per year.
- 13th-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- 18 paid days off per year.
- Premium health care insurance (PVI) for employees and family members.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, Tet gift & voucher…)
- Happy hours every day with free snacks, fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Special celebration on 8/3, 1/6, 28/6, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Tet…
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, badminton sport, soccer sport, book clubs…).
Projects & team:
- Work with experienced & strong technical veterans (software architects with 10+ years of experience).
- Cutting-edge technologies (big data processing, video streaming, cloud computing).
- Flat structure, simple processes & transparency.
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environment.
Graphic Design Specialist
Senior Devops Engineer
You can still send us your resume. We will let you know when there is a suitable position. Submit Resume