Graphic Design Specialist
- Conceptualise, design and implement creative graphics and content, both print and digital, on time and within budget
- Develop and design layouts, inclusive of copy and images for sales collateral (PDF and PPT), digital ads, onsite promotional materials (banners, printed collateral), etc.
- Create layouts, edit videos and graphics for Company Website and other Social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Update existing presentations and collateral; design new ones, create branded collateral for client presentations and trade shows
- Implement UI elements in Html/CSS and/or via WordPress for updates to website
- Assist marketing team with edits to digital assets (email, landing pages, content downloads)
- Coordinate with the marketing and BOD to confirm marketing objectives, creative direction, and brand consistency
- Manage design revisions and approval of artwork and information accuracy
- Manage utilisation and archive of all project artwork
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2-4+ years B2B graphic design for a company or agency.
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience, video editing experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effect.
- Familiarity with productions and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, and interactive media. Understanding of the printing process and specifications.
- Creative thinking skills with strong knowledge of design principles. Good sensibility to understand and implement branding campaigns.
- Work with a “Can-Do” spirit. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good command of English is a plus.
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Performance review twice per year.
- 13th-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- 18 paid days off per year.
- Premium health care insurance (PVI) for employees and family members.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, Tet gift & voucher…)
- Happy hours every day with free snacks, fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Special celebration on 8/3, 1/6, 28/6, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Tet…
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, badminton sport, soccer sport, book clubs…).
Projects & team:
- Work with experienced & strong technical veterans (software architects with 10+ years of experience).
- Cutting-edge technologies (big data processing, video streaming, cloud computing).
- Flat structure, simple processes & transparency.
- Act with integrity, be passionate, be bold, be humble, and care & giveback are our core values.
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environment.
Senior Devops Engineer
Principal Software Engineer
You can still send us your resume. We will let you know when there is a suitable position. Submit Resume