Fresher / Junior / Middle Flutter Developer
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
- Work alongside highly talented & motivated team members passionate about Flutter.
- Work and collaborate with designers, backend team, and product owner in order to provide mock-up first before designing APIs.
- Responsible for translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured flutter, along with the APIs to support it.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- 1+ years in Flutter, Flutter layout, BloC, and the mobile app development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of mobile development experience if worked on other stacks, not Flutter.
- Strong in Dart and deep knowledge in OOP, design patterns, and functional paradigms.
- Strong in creating responsive applications based on components.
- Good sense of UI/UX.
- Good in REST APIs.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with the “Can-Do” spirit.
- Read and write documents/emails in English.
- Working experience in the Agile, Scrum development process is a plus.
- Experienced with React Native, Android, iOS is a plus.
- Published mobile apps in Google Play or App Store or Firebase App Distribution is a plus.
- Familiarity with all modern architectures (MVP, MVVM, Redux, etc) is a plus.
- Having management skills is a plus.
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Performance review twice per year.
- 13th-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- 18 paid days off per year.
- Premium health care insurance (PVI) for employees and family members.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, Tet gift & voucher…)
- Happy hours every day with free snacks, fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Special celebration on 8/3, 1/6, 28/6, Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas, Tet…
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, badminton sport, soccer sport, book clubs…).
Projects & team:
- Work with experienced & strong technical veterans (software architects with 10+ years of experience).
- Cutting-edge technologies (big data processing, video streaming, cloud computing).
- Flat structure, simple processes & transparency.
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environment.
Graphic Design Specialist
Senior Devops Engineer
You can still send us your resume. We will let you know when there is a suitable position. Submit Resume